Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reflections at Home
















Being newlyweds, we were snuggled up on the couch about to look at photos displayed on the TV. Before we turned on the TV, Brian, my husband, snapped this photo of our reflection off the TV screen. You can just make out the point & shoot camera in his hands.

It just goes to show that not all reflections have to come from a mirror or bodies of water.

I did take this photo into Picasa to crop initially. Of course, I went over to the Effects tab to see how choosing one of those options could enhance the photo. I really liked the way the B/W option brought out the detail in the photo.

I love this photo for three reasons:

-it shows a quiet moment captured
-it reminds me of a photo from back in the old days, dark and grainy
-he's looking back at me :)

No comments: