Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Angles

Close up Photo of Sago Palm Leaf

Sago Palm Leaf




Thought I'd get some close up shots of these leaves. The photos just look much more interesting this way than if I'd taken a photo of the entire plant.

The angles of the leaves caught my attention, along with their high gloss shine. All it took was a spray of water and for the sun to shine brightly. That's no problem here in Texas, where it's still summertime.

I like the different angles and perpectives that the one subject provided...even if it meant that I had to be the one to move closer or further or remember to turn the camera on its side for a different view.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love angles. kudos!

Corina1 said...

Thanks - sometimes, I forget that getting closer to the subject or turning the camera can make all the difference.