Thursday, October 22, 2009

Car Show, Part 2

Collage of Car Show at Simpson Racing in New Braunfels, TX

The vehicles are arranged on this collage as they appeared on the one from the previous post.
Before we proceed, I just want to clarify that I'm a little iffy on the year, but make/model should be correct, as I neglected to take a notepad to jot down details!!

Let's see how you did...

1. 2008 Ford GT
2. 1973 Dodge Charger
3. 1966 Chevy Bell Air
4. 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
5. 1959 Chevy Corvette
6. 1954 Dodge Truck

Both the Charger and the Dodge Truck were difficult to guess, given only a small portion of the vehicle to view.

Hope you had fun! Can you guess which would be my favorite?

No?!

Well, here's a hint....

If you want to see what my favorite automobile is, then head on over to my other blog. I think you'll find the answer there.

No comments: