Monday, May 24, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzies

I got the chance to get away for a bit before the sunset
and I took my camera with me :)
The original plan was to see if any wildflowers
were still standing and they were......BUT
As we were walking around, trying to avoid
the mosquito horde buzzing all around us,
we noticed these
little fuzzy creatures crawling on the ground
Fuzzy Caterpillar on the ground
Fuzzy Yellow Caterpillar on the ground
Kneeling down and getting my camera as close as possible...
sometimes too close
(I've got about 3 or 4 photos of TOO close)
I was able to capture these yellow fuzzy caterpillars
รก la National Geographic style.
I was able to capture some wild-flower shots too
and I'll be posting those in the next few days...

2 comments:

Natalia said...

cool bug! Nice picture!

Corina1 said...

Thanks Natalia ! I totally wouldn't have noticed them if Brian hadn't seen them.