Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Green Tractor

This photograph makes me think of a song by Jason Aldean... Big Green Tractor,

"....And I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor.We can go slow or make it go faster -Down through the woods and out to the pasture - 'Long as I'm with you it really don't matter - Climb up in my lap and drive if you want to - Girl, you know you got me to hold on to - We can go to town, but baby if you'd rather I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor..."


John Deere Tractor in Comal County Parade
Each year there's a parade through downtown New Braunfels, TX to celebrate the Comal County fair. People line the streets, vying for the best spot to see the parade participants. Police cars block the roads so that the parade can proceed, with marching bands, football teams, decorated floats, fair Princesses and of course...tractors.
Most of these tractors then participate in a good ol' Tractor pull at the fairgrounds.

Now, not all parades can boast of having tractors cruise through the streets...at least, I've never seen any of these at a Macy's parade.

Tractors in Collage

No comments: